Got Oats? Overnight Mason Jar Oatmeal
This no-cook, overnight oatmeal is a perfect quick and healthy, energy-on-the-go breakfast. Recipe can be easily doubled or tripled to make several breakfasts in advance. Magic!
• 1/3 cup milk or dairy substitute
• 1/4 cup rolled oats (not instant)
• 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 2 tsp chia seeds or ground flax
• 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
• tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 cup berries (fresh or frozen; any berry or cut up fruit will do!)
Combine milk, oats, Greek yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and cinnamon in a ½ litre (500 ml) glass jar with a lid; cover and shake until combined. Stir in fruit and cover jar with lid. And refrigerate overnight. When ready to eat, stir and enjoy.